constantly torn between “if it’s meant to be, it will be” and “if you want it, go get it”
Sometimes, even though it’s meant to be, it requires you to do something to make it happen
sometimes i realize there are so many things i won’t remember in 50 years like the way the sky looked this morning and all the dogs i saw today and my mom’s voice and i get so sad i never want to forget
Jamie Kilstein (via stuzie)
Other things most straight white guys get way more upset about than they do about rape:
- Taylor Swift
- the song “Call Me Maybe”
- girls who date “douchebags”
- basically any music that isn’t played by white dudes with guitars
- girls who are “shallow” or “fake”
- girls who wear too much make-up
- girls who don’t wear enough make-up
- fat girls
- when people badmouth dark and gritty superhero films
- Justin Bieber
- someone thinking that they’re gay
- when girls don’t fuck them even though they were nice and polite
- when a gay guy talks to them once and they think he was flirting with them
- Nicki Minaj
- vegans existing
- why girls get to pay less to go to frat parties
it’s a metaphor, you see; you put the textbook in front of you, but you don’t give it the power to actually teach you anything
"you need to make this appointment yourself"
I have no words.
really cuz it seems to me like u have at least 4
Okay, I’ve seen this like 5 times and stared at it for about 10 minutes each time. Would someone please explain this, or is this one of those things where it’s just Tumblr being an asshole and having a “joke” that isn’t a joke that gets reblogged to fuck with people?
Pretty 🐬🐬🐬 good, Spongebob!
look at this fragile delicate flower of a man look at how precarious his value and identity is wonder at the marvel that is masculinity